Rookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookies

A CCA's place for students.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

proyecto primer semestre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marlon

proyecto primer semestre  Empty
PostSubject: proyecto primer semestre    proyecto primer semestre  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm

unit 7
My name is marlon salazar, I have 18 years live in Bogota and study mechanical engineering at the University Jorge Tadeo Lozano, currently fourth semester course. As a person I think I have talent in sports which include table tennis, lifting weights and playing tennis which represent the university and as a person I like numbers and statistics, and I have talents I have also qualities which are positive and would be friendly, generous, optimistic and honest, based on my talents and qualities I like a job as an engineer in a multinational or oil. Another thing that stands out most prominently are my skills are very well playing tennis, running for a long period of time, eating too much too quickly, these are normal skills, but I have a cousin and a friend with rare skills, the premium is to make your pupil vibrate and my friend is twisting your arm as if broken. I am a young person in training who has great skills, qualities and talents that people do not relate to the same to me.

unit 8
I usually like to dress shirt, jeans, shoes and jacket and when I do sport sweatshirt, sneakers and T-shirts and shorts, dress well, besides I also like some gadget as i-pad, where I can store and look at information photos, videos, large amounts also can browse the web and do many other activities, the i-pad is attractive, compact, powerful and expensive I like themp5, which allows me to listen to music, watch videos and store information, the mp5 is attractive, easy to use, compact, versatile, powerful and cheap, I wish I got an i-pad because I thas everything to do everything served is like a mini computer. Clothing and gadget are those that are constantly changing and we use every day.
Back to top Go down

proyecto primer semestre
Page 1 of 1